Friday 23 September 2011

What to do today...

It's nearly noon - and I'm bored already! Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be bored at home than working in school. But when the housework is done, everything's in order and your other friends are at work - there is damn all to do! I could go all square eyed and watch television but what would I do tonight then? I could go shopping but, to be honest, there is nothing I need to buy right at this moment in time. Having a gastric band fitted does not allow me the pleasure of going out for a hearty lunch cos I wouldn't be able to eat it. It's a waste of money for me. So I'm bored. REALLY bored! Nothing to do, nowhere to go, no ideas in my head as to any fascinating feat that I should try to accomplish. Maybe I should just stay in bed all day............ but that would be boring too! Think I am just going to get myself organised, get out in the car and take it from there. I would say the sky's the limit but then I'd need to fuel up my rocket instead of my car. A bit pricey for rocket fuel these days so the car it will be - destination ANYWHERE! Wonder who is at home........ maybe some flying visits will be on the cards...........watch this space...........

No comments:

Post a Comment