Monday 3 October 2011

What can I say?.....

What can I say? Pretty much very little as I have lost my voice. Haven't blogged in nearly a week - and was missing it. But, to be honest, I haven't been doing very much. I went to work last week, came home on Friday with laryngitis (whoever HE is! Lol) and he has remained my faithful if unwanted companion over the weekend and is now overstaying his welcome going into this week too!!! I wasn't out on Saturday or Sunday, wasn't singing or partying or even conversing with anyone - so I'm cheesed off that the hoarseness is still hanging around like a bad smell.................
Anyway, better not complain - many people are far worse off than me so I'll build a bridge and get over it! I can still work, I keep reasonably good health most of the time (present company being the exception of course) and I'm an independent woman. No need for complaining. But I just WANTED to.............. Feel much better after that!!  Cheers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment