Friday 14 October 2011

Holiday ......

It's the start of my October week break from school - and I need it. My VOICE needs it. The break that is. I've come home tonight to a tidy house, made my dinner and decided to kick off the shoes, jump into the joggies and t-shirt and just chill out. My beloved came to visit before heading off for a wee visit to his mum. So now I'm all alone. Am I upset about this? Am I ding!!!! I've opened Jinty's bar - it's the only night this week that I'm free (and free from driving) so I've decided to treat myself to a wee jug of cheeky Vimto.  Drink AGAIN? I hear you say. The meek and mild answer to that is YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not so meek and mild, eh?)

It will last me the whole night - till at least 1am - I can stay up late - I have no reason to be up early tomorrow - so that's what I'm going to do. Watch tv, drink, relax and enjoy the freedom!!!!  My poor man has an abscess and is in agony. Been there. Done that. Bought the t-shirt. Got the antibiotics. I feel dead sorry for him. He needed a cuddle. My wee sparra!!

So fare thee well and I'll talk to you again when I have something to say that is worthy of note. If I don't blog again this week it's just that I've got so much to do. Holiday? What holiday? Hahahahaha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment